Monday, January 21, 2013

What He'll Get Is Me

January 21, 2013 Small Stone #19

This is from 5/21/12. Yes, I'm catching up. Only two days behind on stones, and about a month behind on other stuff, but alas…I at least at the last stanza today. Yeah, I think it's lacking a whole lot of something, so don't judge. But then, if you're here because I gave you this link, then I know you're not here to judge me and if you're here because I gave you this link, then you also know that I ramble on occasion, like now. If you're here and I didn't give you this link, well looks like you stumbled into a rabbit hole huh? I hope you don't get lost and stuff.  Anyway, today's small stone is a throwback to 5/21/12 like I said before.

When I’m Dreamy
He’ll Let Me Dream

Because I am a Believer
He’ll Believe in Me

When I’m Angry
He’ll Let Me Rant

When the Darkness Comes
He’ll Bring Me Light

When I Waver
He’ll Be My Support

When I’m Misunderstood
He’ll Understand Me

One day my prince will come,
and he’ll get me...

No comments:

Post a Comment