January 19, 2013 Stone #17
Okay, so I'm trying to catch up and actually have as many stones as the actual date and today is the 19th and I only have 16 stones, so instead of stressing the small stuff…I am posting something I wrote sometime towards the end of 2012 in order to, you know, have as many stones as the actual date. So yeah… but listen, I really like this piece and I haven't actually put it out there for all the world to see, so here it is for all the world to see, or at least the like four people who have this URL. (And to the four, maybe five people with this URL, love y'all!) ;)
What Kind of Blue are You?
I feel blue…
but not like
my dog got struck by a car
and my rent is passed due
and don't nobody love me
(not even my mama)
no, not that kind of blue
kind of blue.
I feel blue…
but not the
birds flying in sky
way up high
free and easy
cool and breezy
kind of blue.
I feel blue…
but not like
the ocean beneath the summer sun,
not like the royal blue one piece swimsuit
with puffy white ruffles on a chubby toddler's bottom
who giggles when the salty waters creep up and mold
her toes into the sandy beach.
nope,
not even that kind of blue.
I feel blue…
know what kind of blue?
Dr. Who blue
London Police Box kinda blue
Bigger on the inside kinda blue
Travel through time and space
TARDIS blue
kind of blue!
Images of Peace
kind of blue
Cerulean
23
Content and satisfied
The point where the sunset and the ocean meet…
kinda blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment